We were recently honored to be featured in April’s edition of Construction Business News!
This month’s edition highlights the best MEP Contracting Companies in the market, and showcases the biggest headlines of today’s development in the construction world.
Be sure to pick up a copy of the magazine or visit the link to read the full article!
Here’s the full article below:
We get an insight into the services provided by Tornado Group and how their main strength is their ability to develop innovative and practical solutions for the clients
Tornado Group is a multi-disciplinary group of companies based in the United Arab Emirates, in addition to headquarters located in Abu Dhabi, the company has eight operational subsidiaries operating in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai & Northern Emirates.
Established in 2001, the group now has more than 6,000 employees with running projects valued at over two billion dirhams. The company is committed to transforming the visions of its clients into reality by employing vast international experience, knowledge, resources, and expertise in all its operational fields.
Tornado Group is one of the fastest growing and largest construction companies in the region. The main strength is their ability to develop innovative and practical solutions for the clients. Over a span of short years, they have acquired a strong and loyal client base across both; the public and the private sectors.
Consisting of several business units targeting different markets. Tornado Group continuously plays a vital role in the development of the UAE market by supplying a wide range of products and services to various government, oil and gas and private entities.
“Tornado Group envisions itself to be the single source for all competitive business enterprises. This vision is guided by our fundamental business principles which focus on customer and market needs while maintaining attention to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment,” said the General Manager of Tornado Building Contracting, Engr. Mohammad S. Halalsheh.
Tornado Group had successfully completed four education-related projects valuing over 700 million dirhams. Furthermore, in 2018, Tornado had managed to open up new channels which had successfully secured new residential and retail projects.
In 2019, Tornado aims to diversify its clientele list to include many of the major names in the development and construction business.
Tornado Group is diversified in its fields of operations. Below are the subsidiary companies with a brief of each of them:
- Tornado Contracting – Tornado Contracting’s profile and competency are continuously enhanced due to its increasing number of construction and development projects such as Mixed-use Commercial and Residential, Educational, Ports, Industrial, Agricultural, and Transport Buildings, Infrastructures, Recreational and Specialized Facilities, Palace Amenities, Building Maintenance and more.
- Tornado MEP – Tornado MEP is the Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing business unit within Tornado Group. Tornado MEP provides the skill, experience, and resources essential to meet the demands of today’s professional and fast track projects.
- Tornado Total Landscape – one of the banner umbrellas of Tornado Group was formed to undertake and execute projects that involve a full spectrum of landscape works from private villas to large scale development projects.
- Tornado Facility Management – is a leading local provider of integrated facilities management. With over 1,200 employees, the number creates healthy, productive and sustainable environments so that people and businesses can reach their full potential. People and businesses achieve more when buildings and environments work better.
- Tornado Water Treatment – is one of the leading providers of water treatment services in UAE. This business unit provides services and solutions for all aspects of water treatment needs.
- Tornado Special Projects – is professionally managed by the swimming pool experts of Tornado Group. Each pool is uniquely designed, constructed and tested to meet international standards. Over the years, Tornado has maintained as eminent in swimming pools and water features delivering high quality and expertise throughout Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai & Northern Emirates.
- Tornado Trading – executes projects that involve the supply, installation and complete service of Water Pumps for residential, commercial and private sectors. The company employed and fully equipped team and experienced skilled technicians to provide the highest possible products’ quality with a guarantee of maintenance services whenever required.
“We are a team of dynamic, forward-thinkers and highly-experienced professionals with only one goal that serves as our core, and that is to achieve our clients’ needs. It is our commitment to transform our clients’ people, quality of our deliverables and diversity as the key success factors for the sustainable growth, cited by Tornado Group CEO, Mr. Akram Salameh.
Tornado Building Contracting, a subsidiary of Tornado Group, recently announced the successful completion of casting a 16,000 cubic meter concrete raft foundation in Al Mizher School project in Dubai. The casting which commenced at 10:00 pm on Thursday 28th February 2019 and was completed at 05:00 pm on Saturday 2nd March 2019 at a rate of 370 cubic meters per hour, is a testament to the company’s tremendous capabilities and the highest level of dedication and commitment to their clients. This outstanding achievement marks the launch toward a future with no limits and countless possibilities.
The aforementioned milestone is a direct result and a pursued development of last year’s successful track record of completed projects and acquiring new projects.
“As most companies believe in growth in the construction business due to reasons mentioned above, we expect more companies to be introduced to the market which will present fierce competition for business. Tornado plans to be unique in all aspects of the business. We thrive to assure the satisfaction of our clients to secure an esteemed reputation that will stand out in the market,” remarked by Eng. Mohammad S. Halalsheh.
“Tornado Group is proud to have completed all of their projects ahead of time and mostly in record time. We believe that this particular quality serves as a unique and important virtue that all clients would want to acquire,” added by Eng. Mohammad S. Halalsheh.
Expo 2020 of Dubai had helped increase the businesses for the majority of the Construction Companies in the region. Furthermore, we have always believed that 50% of our business is attributed to the fact that Dubai is hosting Expo 2020.
Tornado Group expects more growth in 2019 as Dubai Expo 2020 is fast approaching and definitely a lot of projects are on the horizon.